NTV will start airing Campus Edge, a new show target students in tertiary institutions at 7.30pm tomorrow.
According to Helen Lugada, one of the show’s producers, it focuses on the lives of campus students and it covers all the issues that matter to them like news, relationships, health tips, trends and so on. The show is created and produced by Smart Ads. The producers of the show said, “Students go to university to study and to have fun. Campus Edge will give them both.”
“With more than half of the target audience already living their lives online, we shall engage them on social media too with a dedicated YouTube channel for the show.”
“The show will also be enjoyed by parents as they will get to see how their children live life in the grad lane,” Lugada said.
Campus Edge is hosted by 24-year-old Patricia Conzowah, a graduate Logistics and Procurement Management from Kyambogo University.
More in Four One One
- More money needed for singer Evelyn Lagu’s Kidney transplant
The hunt for Shs250 million still goes on as ailing musician Evelyn Lagu continues to seek for more money for a...May 6, 2021
- Meghan Markle wins UK copyright claim over letter to father
A British court on Wednesday upheld Meghan Markle’s copyright claim against Associated Newspapers, the publisher of the Mail on Sunday and...May 5, 2021
- Spice Diana unbothered by critics over her dress code during Ramadan
Last week, singer Spice Diana real name Hajara Namukwaya’s fans were left divided after she shared a semi-nude photo of herself....May 5, 2021
- Gravity Omutujju trashes new online music distribution App ‘UgaTunes’
Gravity Omutujju has slammed a new music platform launched in the country terming it a waste of time. A new music...May 5, 2021
- Simple K Ug claims paternity of Full Figure’s baby
Since Full Figure’s child, Pearl Kairos Museveni was born last year, most of her followers have wondered who the father to...May 5, 2021
- Singer Kizz Daniel welcomes twins
Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel gave fans a heart-warming news when he announced the arrival of his new-borns, a set of twins....May 4, 2021
- Fallen musician Sammy Kasule’s family in Sweden decides where he should be buried
Hopes for Uganda’s arts fraternity to pay their last respect to fallen musician Sammy Kasule are no more as his family...May 4, 2021
- Uganda creative industry to benefit as Alliance Francaise rolls out programme
As Uganda creative industry struggle to make ends meet amidst the global pandemic, there is a new sight to hope as...May 4, 2021
- A Pass comes out at Ugandan websites
Copy Right has been a major challenge for the entertainment industry in Uganda. On a number of occasions, the Speaker of...May 4, 2021