The clear sunglasses: We have seen sunglasses come in all shapes, and colours and now here comes the clear sunnies, which are worth owning.
Let me begin by congratulating all of you for successfully making it through the tough and quite long month of January.
Well, February is finally here, and since that January salary has finally come through, it wouldn’t hurt to spoil yourself a little. The trendy clear sunglasses would be a good starting point.
These sunnies that come with clear and very fashionable rims are the accessory you should be owning right now. These eyewear will not only keep you protected from the sun, but are also a great way to complete your casual look.
You can even opt for the coloured rims, so as to add a little flair to your eye wear. The clear sunglasses also come in different frame shapes and sizes, and the oversized pair are a personal favourite.
For purchase, you could begin your hunt at any of the eye care clinics and stores around town. However, a good search around down town malls could land you on a good and stylish pair, without spending so much.
How to wear
• These eyewear can match with anything, so feel free to rock them without worrying about the sun rays because they will protect your eyes still.
More in Fashion & Beauty
- Pearl of Africa Fashion Awards defy odds, back in second edition
We have seen Entertainment Awards in Uganda for the first year and they never see their second birthdays. Awards like The...September 18, 2018
- Fashion Police: Leila Kayondo copies, fails to rock Judith Heard dress
One is a certified socialite/model and the other is a socialite who likes to pretend that she can also sing. Yes...September 17, 2018
- Rihanna’s anything-goes lingerie crowns New York Fashion Week
Rihanna celebrated women of every shape, size and color in an outre show unveiling her Savage X Fenty lingerie line, bringing...September 13, 2018
- ASFAs back with a bang
The Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFAS) have been registered on this year’s social timeline and promise to be even better...August 25, 2018
- Serena Willams banned from wearing provocative ‘Black Panther’ catsuit at French Open
Serena Williams will be banned from wearing her ‘Black Panther’ catsuit again at the French Open after Roland Garros chiefs described...August 25, 2018
- 22-year-old Quinn Abenakyo crowned Miss Uganda 2018/2019
On Friday, August 10, Quinn Abenakyo, 22, was crowned Miss Uganda 2018/2019 at the finale event at Sheraton Kampala hotel. She...August 11, 2018
- Perfection: These photos of US First Lady Melania Trump are giving us fashion goals
US First Lady Melania Trump is a woman on a mission. The former model has discovered that she cant make political...July 17, 2018
- Tears as three contestants are booted from Miss Uganda pageant
The emotional out pour was a constant throughout the two-hour Miss Uganda elimination process. Three contestants were dropped, sizing down the...July 17, 2018
- Fashion tip: Wearing sheer tastefully
Sheer is sexy and although some people may put a bad name to it with the way they wear it, do...July 13, 2018