The long awaited Bebe Cool list is finally out and some surprise songs appeared on it. The musician has released it yesterday and surprisingly Bobi Wine’s song; ‘Kyarenga’, has appeared among his best songs but with exceptions.
According to Bebe, Kyarenga only appeared on the list because it became big because of his political ground.
“And for Bobi wine, Kyarenga is not a good song but using his political ground to push it to a big single is acceptable by me otherwise musically, NO,” he stated on Facebook.
On this much anticipated list, Bebe Cool has the following artists:
- Fik Fameika-My property, Tonsukuma, Born to win, mafia, sconto
- Fefe Busi-Who is Who, Dada,
- Vip jemo- Shamim, Nakikute
- Gravity -Embuzi zakutudde, Ampalana
- Sheebah karungi-Wankona, Mummy yo, Bera nange
- Fille -Sabula , Love again
- Spice Diana-Ndi mu love, Best friend
- Daddy Andree-You &me , Now now
- Ykee Bender-Amina, Onabayo
- Kalipha Aganaga-Katono, Kiboko
- Vinka-Chips na ketchup, Omukwano gwo
- John blaq-Tukwatagane, Sweet love
- Voltage music-Byafayo, Killa migino, 14-Winne Nwagi -Fire dancer, Matala
- Eddy Kenzo -Pull up, The heat
- Apass-Didada, Guliwano
- Jose Chameleon Champion, Mateka
- Bebe Cool-want it, up & whine, I do, Wasibuka
- Geosteady-I’m into you,Wakikyenga
- King Saha-Biri Biri, Very well.
He added the special recognition category and on this recognized himself, Irene Namatovu, Sandra Nankoma, Miss Uganda, Golola Moses and Uganda Cranes.
On the comedians, he gave it up to Mc mariachi and Madrat and Chiko while the single hits that impressed Bebe are Chosen Becky-Bankuza, Irene Ntale-Gukuba, Lydia Jazmine-You and me, Rema-Sili muyembe, Allan Toniks –Romance, Hitnature-Twazikoze, Levixon-Turn the replay, Bobi wine-Kyalenga
“I must commend Fik famaica and Sheeba Karungi on the high level of hard work this year considering the fact that Fik is has gone two years consistently while Sheeba is gone 4 years consistent. Not easy with the likes of new artists every year with big singles. Band music members seem to be laying down the flag and it’s very unfortunate.”