One may like a video or music video on YouTube and would want to keep it. With Windows or Mac OS, it easy as tonnes of YouTube downloaders exist, most of them free of charge. How about one’s android device?
Tubemate stands out. However one cannot download it on Google store because it is not their approved application, so to get this app one has to set their phone to download from third party source first. To download this app, search tubemate on www.google.com download and install it.
Tube mate basically functions as an alternative app to access the YouTube mobile website. It appears as a green column at the bottom of the screen once one logs into YouTube. Approved by Google or not this app is safe, easy to use and versatile.
• Easy one touch download.
• High speed downloader.
• Choose the video resolution size one wants to download -the bigger the resolution the clearer the video and the larger the size.
• Directly convert the video into mp3.
• Can access non mobile videos
• One can share the video
• Consumes battery.
• Internet quota hog.
• Tends to block other apps from Internet access when downloading at low internet speed.
• Mp3 at lower quality conversion.
• Video downloads are only in mp4 and FLV formats.