1.Dear Aziz Azion, you asked Santa for the English-Luganda dictionary. I could not find it at the North Pole. Why do you ask for things you can get from the hawkers at clock tower?
2. Pretty Glo, I cannot do much to force people to like, or even take you seriously as an artiste. Have you tried changing your name or even taking a new set of pictures? What about standing completely still when singing?
3. Rabadaba I understand your need for another hit but for me to honour your request you have to have been good. Do you think I have forgotten how you sang that song glorifying how bad you are?
4. Big Tym, oba big eye, gundi, this ka Ray guy who sang kasenyanku. I have scoured the earth especially West Africa but I couldn’t find another tune, which you can copy for another song.
5. Bebe Cool, I really wanted to bring a roof for your house but then last minute decided to donate the materials to some people. You understand, because you love charity now don’t you?
6. Mega Dee, I am sorry but I could not find that perfume called Relevance. Can I just bring the other one called Give It Up Already?
7. Ragga Compious! I asked for Christmas gift requests from Ugandan artistes! Who or what are you?
8.Omulangira Suuna, I could not find the hair dye and no I cannot allow you to have white hair like me, so could you accept one of Straka’s weaves?
9.Ronald Mayinja, I cannot make you have swag, there are things that are beyond me mister.
10.Finally Bad Black, I was surprised to receive your request, a lot has clearly changed since last year.Unfortunately I could not understand what you meant by, “Santa I prayed fans they loves my songs I writing in jails.” How about we forget this whole music thing and I set you up with another Greehalgh?