All posts tagged "SATIRE"
- ColumnistsUganda: Quite the musical puzzle!
What is money when cars are parked at home? End of lockdown: Come Saturday evening, when the President sways clear of...July 30, 2021
- ColumnistsThe race that ends at nothing
Chasing life: There is an invisible race that we are all running in Uganda. It has all the elements of a...July 23, 2021
- ColumnistsRevised Ugandan dictionary (Part one)
One word can mean totally different things in UG… Process by process: Ugandans are always enriching their languages. Nothing is ever...July 9, 2021
- ColumnistsSurviving the 42-day lockdown
Think of something you’ve always wanted to do. Beat that: Not many people have been taught survival, or at least learned...July 2, 2021
- ColumnistsTypes of people on a Uganda travel group
They audit what everyone has packed for the trip… Travel mates: Ugandans have embraced travel and many are doing it as...June 11, 2021