All posts tagged "SATIRE"
- ColumnistsBut you guys ‘mujooga’!
“You are under arrest!” I have never had those words said to me and I never thought that they could ever...May 30, 2020
- ColumnistsUG brokers and taking us around in circles
LIES LIES LIES: Brokers or house agents (for the fancy people), are one lot many of us have learnt not to...May 15, 2020
- ColumnistsDear esteemed OBs of Ntare School: This is war!
BETTER YOUR BEST: That right there is Ntare School’s motto…like wakanda level of laziness be dis? While some people were busy...May 8, 2020
- ColumnistsOf Najjera peeps and their struggle for attention
SEE ME SYNDROME: Najjera has been trending during this lockdown and all for the wrong reasons. The people from this republic...May 1, 2020
- ColumnistsYou won’t believe the KB in Ugandan salons
Competition: Corporate men like to swell in their cars as they drive around Kampala, but what they do not know is...April 3, 2020