All posts tagged "SATIRE"
- ColumnistsKampala’s laws of money
When it comes to money in Kampala, we bargain in Luganda. Typical: The worst mistake is to pledge at a Ugandan...October 1, 2021
- ColumnistsThe typical Ugandan week
According to MC Africa, Pia Pounds owns Friday while Kenzo owns the weekend… Typical UG: On Tuesday, you could wake up...September 24, 2021
- ColumnistsYou should not be single in Kampala
It’s not hard when you appreciate yourself and ignore the expectations of others… Typical UG: When you’re rolling solo, it can...September 17, 2021
- ColumnistsWhat if we never return to a normal?
Typical UG: Recognising that the virus will be with us for a long time. Questions still linger if this is the...September 10, 2021
- ColumnistsUganda: There was a music industry
In the past, politicians came to the musicians… Typical UG: If somebody landed in Uganda today, they would be mistaken to...September 3, 2021