All posts tagged "SATIRE"
- ColumnistsImagine we woke up to a Bobi Wine presidency
Picture this: Kamwokya is the new Kololo, Magere the new Rwakitura, Eddie Mutwe the head of SFC and a victory party...October 23, 2020
- ColumnistsWhat’s in a name? To take on or not your spouse’s not so sexy name?
Late night taxi tales can be very revealing. They are like the best thing when you want to listen to candid,...October 23, 2020
- ColumnistsThe barber knows no romance without finance
But try defaulting on payment and see how quickly love turns to contempt. Sometime last month, a famous city barber called...October 23, 2020
- ColumnistsEvery society needs a Winnie Nwagi
Let loose: Winnie Nwagi served us a bit too much and then some on her Instagram, but trolls aside, maybe we...October 9, 2020
- ColumnistsWhat would the boys really say?
On a particularly slow and boring morning, I went digging into the belly of the Internet for some inspiration and what...October 9, 2020