All posts tagged "Nigeria"
- FeaturesThe male faces ruling Uganda fashion runways
On the runway: No doubt, there are many models (male and female) dominating Uganda’s modelling industry. However, there are those...April 1, 2016
- Four One OnePatoranking wants Dj Shiru to fly to Nigeria for video shoot
Nigerian star Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie aka Patoranking was in our dusty city last December. And while here, he fell in love...April 1, 2016
- Four One OnePablo bringing Nigerian comedian Gordons next week
The monthly Pablo Live show is still up and running. The Daily Monitor, KFM, and NTV Uganda sponsored show that features...February 14, 2014
- Heard teams up with Nigeria’s Okosun on clothing line deal
It’s a case of East meets West! It’s a case of two African ladies, big in the same fields from their...Four One OneNovember 30, 2012
- Why do many of our local songs start with the artiste saying ‘yes’?
1.Aren’t there any other words other than ‘big ting’,’dema say’,’dem luv me’ and ‘gyal’ in dancehall patois? And if there are...ColumnistsNovember 23, 2012