Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Sqoop - Get Uganda entertainment news, celebrity gossip, videos and photos
Sqoop – Get Uganda entertainment news, celebrity gossip, videos and photosSqoop – Get Uganda entertainment news, celebrity gossip, videos and photos

Four One One

My wife earns 30% of any money I make – Patrick Salvado

In September this year, a Kenyan high court judge declared that being a housewife is a full-time job, and it should therefore attract some form of compensation.

While presiding over a matrimonial dispute, Teresia Matheka, who is a Kenyan High Court Judge, said that it is unfair for courts to deny the contribution that housewives provide to the financial progress of the household.

Though the exact details relating to the financial remuneration had not been officially finalized, the High Court ruled on 24 September 2021 that a housewife should be paid a salary every month. Comedian Patrick Idringi aka Salvado isn’t waiting for the same law to apply to Uganda. According to the comedian, he pays his wife Frankstock Idringi a percent of any money that he makes.

“My wife as my manager earns 30% of any money I make from shows, whether she’s sealed the deal herself or not. The remaining 70% is for running the home which includes her upkeep. A happy woman is a happy business/home,” Salvado posted.

His followers and social media users were not kind to him in the comment section. A one Mushabe commented, “Ofcourse, if you don’t give her money she’ll be on her way out! People that look like you need to work twice as hard.”

This didn’t go well with Salvador who responded saying he can’t reason with a guy who has ganard only 200 followers on Twitter since 2011.

Hahahahah I can’t, nigha has had 200 followers since 2011, I’ll just be making him famous… he should borrow a leaf from me in regards to working twice as hard.”

Don’t want to miss out on any story? For updates on all Sqoop stories, follow this link on Telegram: https://t.me/Sqoop

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You May Also Like

Four One One

Legendary Nigerian music duo, Psquare will finally be serving fans with new music after over four years. The duo comprised of Mr P and...

News

Popular comedienne and entertainer, Anne Kansiime’s father, Mr. Chris Kubiryaba has died. Mr. Kubiryaba who is also a father to comedian Shine Omukiga and...

Four One One

A few weeks back, Rickman announced that he had to relocate to Uganda from Sweden to concentrate on his music career. “You have been...

Four One One

Social media users have cautioned now popular funeral announcer, Mzee Godfrey Jemba Matte aka Omugenzi Yabadde, to go slow on slay queens because it...