Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Sqoop - Get Uganda entertainment news, celebrity gossip, videos and photos
Sqoop – Get Uganda entertainment news, celebrity gossip, videos and photosSqoop – Get Uganda entertainment news, celebrity gossip, videos and photos

Four One One

Fans’ say about singer A pass’ intention to contest for presidency come 2021

 

On several occasions, Ugandan pop star Bobi Wine has been indistinct whenever asked to declare his intentions about President Museveni’s seat come 2021 general elections.

“This is not about me or Museveni. It’s not about me being interested in Museveni’s seat’ it’s about Ugandans,” the Kyadondo East MP real name Robert Kyagulanyi has always answered perhaps for fear of his intentions being declared premature.

But without fear of favour, singer Alexander Bagonza popularly known as A Pass, was on Friday ‘courageous’ enough to answer the question.

 

On Friday night, A Pass who had, days before, said he would declare his political ambitions any time, asked whether his fans on Twitter would vote for him come 2021 presidential elections.

“Will you vote me come 2021??? Yes or No? Today I want to know if you are fake or real tweeps,” he tweeted.

However, it turned out that less than 50 percent of his fans considered him serious enough for the position. Nevertheless, some fans have baptized him Mr President.


Some of his fans treated his tweet as the usual jokes that he’s lately come to be known for.

Most of them don’t believe A Pass can become a fountain of honor as much as he’s a goat (Greatest Of All Times) like he’s been heard boasting before.

Some advised him to join Alex Muhangi’s comedy store where comedy fans would most probably pay to be entertained by him.

“For sure we have cried enough but we don’t want to double cry. If it’s minister of entertainment yes,” one Mukunzi tweeted.

However, another tweep, AmHerbert, said he would vote for the singer.

“You will always have my vote and the one for my girlfriend, and my family, I will drag them by force,” he tweeted.

However, according to @KagandaShafic said his research had indicated that only 20 percent out of 65 tweeps would vote for him while the remaining 80 percent said they wouldn’t.

 

 

 

 

 

You May Also Like

Four One One

Lil Pazzo’s chart-topping song “Enkudi” might have brought him fame and fortune, but it could also land him in financial trouble. The Ugandan artiste...

Four One One

Some of the challenges artistes face is a lack of studios to record their music. Today, some studios charge hourly and then we have...

News

Contrary to earlier rumors, the Ugandan police have confirmed that artiste King Saha was not arrested. Luke Owoyesigyire, Deputy Police Spokesperson for the Kampala...

Four One One

For proper productivity, the only thing an artiste has to worry about is their music. Someone else should look into other stuff such as...

Advertisement