All posts tagged "Ian Ford Nkera"
- Four One OneFlavia is taken finally, but…
…Better days are ahead that is for sure. The bereaved can cajole under a tree and munch on some fresh nsenene...November 23, 2018
- Acute AngleOf ‘fainting humans’ and other ‘fallen things’
Are you all proud of yourselves now? Just when you were focusing on being the most responsible person this year, shooting...November 16, 2018
- Acute AngleA note to 20-year-old me
Yours truly turned a year older this week.Happy Birthday to me. My hairline came bearing gifts as if to remind me...November 9, 2018
- Acute AngleThe acute angle> Being single is not a crime
So how far my people? Another year, another time to be happy to be alive. I assume all of you reading...November 2, 2018
- Acute AngleAre we ever too old for kiboko?
Growing up in African homes for many of us meant canes (kiboko) were a lifestyle. They rained for breakfast, lunch and...October 12, 2018