All posts tagged "how to"
- ColumnistsHow to be the blunt Julius Malema
NO MINCING WORDS: Tweeps had a field day or is it week with this one… the #JuliusMalemaChallenge. Boy oh boy Julius...April 20, 2018
- ColumnistsHow to be Mark Zuckerburg, the Judas?
BETRAYAL? Mark Zuckerberg is in hot soup for having allegedly given away private info of about 50 million Facebook users...April 1, 2018
- ColumnistsHow to be our Hollywood homeboy Daniel Kaluuya
Wikipedia has no shame surely.It classifies Daniel Kaluuya as an English actor. It outrightly cut out generations of Ugandan heritage simply...February 23, 2018
- ColumnistsHow to be… Mohammed Kirumira, the maverick
NO APOLOGIES: For a high-ranking police officer, Mohammed Kirumira does have quite a temper. He is the kind of man who...February 17, 2018
- Acute AngleHow to be the angelic crooner Mowzey Radio
RIP: It is now a week since singer-songwriter Mowzey Radio passed away. Despite the circumstances that followed his death, the tributes...February 9, 2018