This girl in the movie, Katie (Christian Slater) is something else. She is an open book and that is not because she is easy to read, it is because if you ask her anything, she will tell. She is wild, fun and beautiful – the kind of girl you want to be get involved with and let her go as soon as you can. Katie decides to take a year off before college to find herself. She sleeps around with almost every older guy she meets. When she gets pregnant and doesn’t know who the father is, she reflects on what she was told are the 10 bitter truths about adult life and these are:
1. Complete honesty is a complete lie.
2. Marriage is sacred only to those who have never been married.
3. Money is more a goal into happiness than romantic love.
4. Every human being is a contradiction, some hide it better than others.
5. Never underestimate the tendencies of human beings to act contrary to their own best interests.
6. If it was not for the fear of being caught, most of us would behave like savages.
7. All sex has consequences, most of them die.
8. The older you get, the faster time flies until months pass like days.
9. There is no such a thing as happily ever after.
10. Everything gets worse.
Could they all be true?
More in Audio Visual
The dvd: Old Boy
The fact that the term old boy also stands for a guy who went to the same school as you had...March 25, 2017
The track: Nkwatako Rmx- Sheebah/ Solidstar
Nkwatako is one of Sheebah’s biggest songs and it is the reason she had a concert last year in December. Since...March 25, 2017
The video: Sweet Banana -Chameleone
Sometimes all it takes to love a music video is the way it draws you in with the beginning scenes. Sweet...March 25, 2017
The movie – Life
Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gyllenhaal and Rebecca Fergusson Director: Daniel Espionosa Genre: Horror, sci-fi Running time: 103 minutes Showing: Century Cinemax...March 25, 2017
The video: Eva- DJ Slick Stuart, DJ Roja & Ykee Benda
Good things come to those who wait. Since the year started, curious eyes have been waiting anxiously for a video that...March 18, 2017
The movie: A fist fight between teachers cannot get any funnier
Cast: LIce Cube, Charlie Day, Tracy Morgan, Jillian Bell, Christina Hendricks and Kumail Nanjiani Director: Richie Keen Genre: Comedy, drama Running...March 18, 2017
The movie: From a sheep guard to a rock star dog
Rock Dog Cast: Luke Wilson, Eddie Izzard, J. K. Simmons, Lewis Black, Kenan Thompson, Mae Whitman, Jorge Garcia, Matt Dillon and...March 11, 2017
The video: Akafananyi – Katera Afrika
Katera Afrika has this likeability aura that surrounds her. One could guess it is all about her individuality that she champions,...March 11, 2017
The track : Nanananana – Bebe Cool
First things first, Bebe Cool chose a wrong song title for a nice song. By the time you name a song...March 11, 2017