On Easter Monday, Bebe Cool and Sauti Sol released their latest track titled ‘Mbozi za malwa’ and in a bid to promote it more, they have decided to stake shs1,750,000 to one lucky winner who will have the best dance moves in both Kenya and Uganda.
According to the Kenyan multi winning artistes, Bebe Cool started the challenge saying that Ugandan ladies dance better than Kenyan ladies.
“So Bebe Cool claimed that Ugandan girls are better dancers than Kenyan girls. To prove him wrong, we’d like to announce an online dance contest between Kenyan girls and Ugandan girls to settle this once and for all,” said Sauti Sol.
They also added that the 10 day competition that started running on the 17th to the 26th of this month have the best Kenyan dancer chosen by the (Sauti Sol) versing the best from Uganda chosen by Bebe Cool and the winners will take each other on for the ultimate cash price.
Besides getting money, the best dancer will also get a chance to hang out with an artiste of their choice between the two artistes.
To participate in this competition, these are the steps to follow:-
• Create your own dance video or with friends
• Record and upload on Instagram using #MbozizaMalwa
• Sauti Sol will repost videos from Kenya while Bebe Cool will repost those from Uganda.
• Sauti Sol will pick winner/s from Kenya and Bebe Cool choses Ugandan winners.
• One final battle between Kenyan representatives and Uganda representatives will take place and the winner takes it all.