Yes Santa Anzo, the prominent Arapapa fashion proprietor wants to return to her former job of serving tables. The fashion designer confirmed this during the appointment of Brian Ahumuza as the new Ciroc Uganda brand ambassador last weekend at Enkombe place.
Santa was speaking as Brian’s friend and mentor into the fashion business. “Just like me, Brian comes from far. He has gone through a lot to get to this point. One of the jobs I did before venturing into fashion business was waiting and l am the best waitress someone can ever have. I did it before and I have to do it again because I miss it,” she said.
Santa worked as a waitress at Kampala Casino in 1995, earning a salary of Shs120,000 before she moved on to follow her fashion passion. It is after a few years that the brand of Arapapa grew and before she also knew it, she was among the pioneers who redefined fashion and modeling in Uganda.
Now that is one CV bars and hotels should be hurrying for.
More in Four One One
- Pregnant Hellen Lukoma shows off baby bump at Zzina awards
Ugandan stars flocked Theater La Bonita for the Zzina awards held on Friday night but among the entertainers who stood out...March 24, 2019
- Justin Bieber, wife Hailey buy mansion worth Shs31 billion after months of house hunting
US pop star Justin Bieber and his wife Hailey Baldwin have bought a house worth more than Shs3I billion after months...March 23, 2019
- From swimming in dollars to a cold floor: South Sudan tycoon Malong remanded to Luzira
By Ephraim Kasozi The tycoon who last year shared pictures of himself swimming in money, dollars to be exact, has...March 22, 2019
- ‘Wait till Fresh Kid and Baby Gloria fight’- Fans sting Vinka over Cindy
For the past two days, apart from FreshKid of course, females have dominated the Ugandan music industry. Not because of new...March 21, 2019
- Nigerian Singer Burna Boy arrives in Uganda ahead of Concert
Nigerian Singer Damini Ogulu known to many as Burna Boy touched down on the Ugandan soils at around 12:30pm. The singer...March 21, 2019
- Zambia bans ‘Viagra’ energy drink
Authorities in Zambia have banned an energy drink after laboratory results showed that it contained the active ingredient of the anti-impotence...March 21, 2019
- ‘No Billions, No Battle’- Sheebah’s manager Jeff Kiwa assures Cindy
The king or the queen? We are not sure where this battle is headed, but here is the latest. Sheebah Karungi’s...March 21, 2019
- MUBS graduate ends his life after posting suicide notes on Facebook and WhatsApp
“Go ahead and call me a coward and say I’m not strong, Because I’m not like you,” goes the first stanza...March 21, 2019
- Ariana Grande hit ‘7 Rings’ royalties going
Pop superstar Ariana Grande’s smash hit “7 Rings” continues to dominate the US charts — but the late composers Rodgers and...March 20, 2019